Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Week

This last week was a busy week. My wife didn't come home from work until really late several nights. I am so proud of my wife. She took over these classes in the middle of the semester and had to hit the ground running. She has done very well. She has created great relationships with her students and is loving every day.

Oh, the audition I mentioned in my last post... I did not get the part, probably because I did not go to the audition. However, I did run across a posting for an audition for a Regent student film, and auditioned for that on Friday. No word yet. But still, I think it was the shot in the arm I needed right now, even if I don't get the part. In fact I just recently found and joined a group on Facebook called Regent Casting, which hopefully will have many more such listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment