Sunday, June 26, 2016

Update

Busy couple of weeks. End of school. Plus a little bit of loss of direction. Plus a lot of fear about the next steps.

I think some of it is a sense of accomplishment. I mean I accomplished a goal, that's all I need to do right?

So, things that have happened...

I tried out Cloud 9, which is a cloud based IDE. I think I like it. I even got some functionality out of it on a tablet. And it has GitHub connectivity built in. The git command are all done through a terminal, which means I have to learn those commands I bypassed using the GitHub desktop app.

Speaking of GitHub desktop app. It stopped working on my Windows 10 box. Getting nowhere troubleshooting that.

I have read some training stuff, but I don't know that I'm finding the right stuff yet. I have found a course that makes a to-do app. Maybe that will cover what I need.

I will try and get back on schedule. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment